Juice Up Your Content
Event Time - 07/20/2021 1:00 - 2:00pm EST
Event Location - Virtual Event
Description: Nutrition professionals have been adapting to reach audiences primarily through screens for over a year, and there is no doubt that virtual education is here to stay in 2021 and beyond. How can we deliver science-based messages in the most compelling and effective ways? Join us for this informative, interactive and FUN webinar where we will hear from Tamara Melton, MS, RDN, and Andrea Mathis, MA, RDN, about their best practices for developing engaging science-based content for virtual presentations and in social media. They will use 100% juice science – presented by PepsiCo’s Mary Brauchla, PhD, MPH, – to bring their examples to life. You will also learn to measure how effectively your screen-delivered content educates, shift perceptions, and busts myths. At the end of the webinar, you will be challenged to take what you have learned and submit your own engaging science-based content for a chance to enter to win prizes. Our panelists will judge the contest entries and select a grand prize winner and five runners-up. A donation will be made to Diversify Dietetics for every submission.
Stacey Dunn-Emke, MS, RDN, Founder and Owner of NutritionJobs
Mary Brauchla, PhD, MPH, Associate Principal Scientist, PepsiCo
Tamara S. Melton, MS, RDN, LD, The Storytelling Dietitian
Andrea Mathis, MA, RDN, LD, Beautiful Eats & Things
Access the webinar recording HERE.
- This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CPEU with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Once you have finished viewing the webinar, the CPEU certificate can be downloaded HERE.
“Juice Up Your Content” Contest:
Access the full official rules for the “Juice Up Your Content” webinar contest HERE. Entering the contest is as easy as:
- Join the “Juice Up Your Content” Webinar or view the recording on the PepsiCo Health & Nutrition Sciences website HERE!
- Read the OFFICIAL RULES HERE.
- Take a photo, make a video, develop a presentation slide and/or write a comment about 100% juice science that puts into practice what you learned during today’s webinar about communicating science-based information.
- Go to your Instagram account and upload your photo, video, slide or comment with the hashtags #juiceupyourcontent and #contest. The contest closes August 13th, 2021.
- There will be one grand prize winner and five runners-up. Our panelists will judge the entries and a donation will be made to Diversify Dietetics for every submission.
Resources for the "Juice Up Your Content" Contest:
Refer to these resources about 100% juice science as you develop content using the tips you learned in the webinar!