Juice Up Your Content
Event Time - 07/20/2021 1:00 - 2:00pm EST
Event Location - Virtual Event
Description: Nutrition professionals have been adapting to reach audiences primarily through screens for over a year, and there is no doubt that virtual education is here to stay in 2021 and beyond. How can we deliver science-based messages in the most compelling and effective ways? Join us for this informative, interactive and FUN webinar where we will hear from Tamara Melton, MS, RDN, and Andrea Mathis, MA, RDN, about their best practices for developing engaging science-based content for virtual presentations and in social media. They will use 100% juice science – presented by PepsiCo’s Mary Brauchla, PhD, MPH, – to bring their examples to life. You will also learn to measure how effectively your screen-delivered content educates, shift perceptions, and busts myths.
Stacey Dunn-Emke, MS, RDN, Founder and Owner of NutritionJobs
Mary Brauchla, PhD, MPH, Associate Principal Scientist, PepsiCo
Tamara S. Melton, MS, RDN, LD, The Storytelling Dietitian
Andrea Mathis, MA, RDN, LD, Beautiful Eats & Things
Access the webinar recording HERE.
- This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CPEU with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Once you have finished viewing the webinar, the CPEU certificate can be downloaded HERE.
Juice Up Your Content Contest Winners:
Congratulations to the winners of the Juice Up Your Content contest! After attending the webinar, they applied what they learned and developed engaging and educational social media content about 100% juice science.
The grand prize winner of the Content Creator Kit was Emily Schiller, RDN (@thestyledujour): https://www.instagram.com/p/CSe2YQ3DsCH/.
The Runners-Up who each won a SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker include:
- Elizabeth Gutierrez (@nutrition4theaveragejoe): https://www.instagram.com/p/CRoa5_0IvVd/
- Asha Imani McElroy (@asha_the_scientist): https://www.instagram.com/p/CScH99lj-xP/
- Lauren Manaker MS, RDN, LD, CLEC (@laurenlovesnutrition): https://www.instagram.com/p/CSEzxXlC3ye%20/
- Lauren Harris-Pincus, MS, RDN (@laurenpincusrd): https://www.instagram.com/p/CSaf5kCAfr0/
- Christina Bogardus, RDN (@thetransparentdietitian): https://www.instagram.com/p/CShz5WurvHX/