Upcoming Events & Webinars
- Exploring Traditional and Emerging Functional IngredientsLocation -VirtualDate -11/30/2022Time -1:00 - 2:15 PM EST
Description: Functional ingredients are a growing topic of interest for healthcare professionals and patients alike. Functional ingredients can provide an array of benefits, and new research and discoveries are continuing to be made about their properties. As an emerging area of focus for Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs), this webinar will provide an introduction to traditional and emerging functional ingredients and their benefits, sources, and practical applications.
- Savvy Snacking: Tips & Trends to Optimize NutritionLocation -VirtualDate -09/14/2022Time -2:00 - 3:15 ET
Description: Snacking is a routine part of our day-to-day lives, and yet new research and trends are emerging on the topic every day. Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) and other nutrition professionals are addressing the topic of snacking regularly with patients and clients, answering questions about optimal snack choices and pairings, snacking trends in work-from-home and on-the-go environments, and snacking benefits for nutrition and health.
- Addressing the Intersection of Sustainability and Nutrition: Guidance for Your PracticeLocation -VirtualDate -06/14/2022Time -1:00 - 2:15 PM EST
Description: Sustainable food practices continue to be top-of-mind for healthcare professionals and clients and patients alike. Increasingly, Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) are addressing the intersection of sustainability and nutrition with their patients. Still, many are looking to deepen their knowledge of the topic and explore creative and approachable recommendations for everyone.
Join the PepsiCo Health and Nutrition Sciences team and our expert speakers as we share tools to help patients make more sustainable food choices.
- Unpacking Preconceptions About Packaged FoodsLocation -VirtualDate -04/12/2022Time -2:00 - 3:15 PM EST
Description: Food is emotional and, as dietitians, we acknowledge this emotional component when working with our clients. However, it’s easy to overlook the feelings we hold ourselves when it comes to recommending or avoiding certain foods and ingredients. Feedback from our December 2021 webinar “Lifting the Veil on How Food is Made: A Science-Based Discussion” suggests that even among health practitioners there is concern and/or uncertainty when it comes to processed foods and ingredients.
- Affordability and Nutrition in the American Diet: Strategies to Close Crucial Nutrient GapsLocation -VirtualDate -01/26/2022Time -2:00 - 3:00 PM EST
Description: Are you a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) working with budget-conscious patients and clients? RDNs know meeting recommended intakes for fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and dairy can be a challenge.
- Lifting the Veil on How Food is Made: A Science-Based DiscussionLocation -VirtualDate -12/14/2021Time -2:00-3:00 PM EST
Description: Do you get questions from patients or clients about processed foods and beverages? This topic is often met with uncertainty, curiosity, and skepticism. Join PepsiCo Health and Nutrition Sciences for an engaging discussion featuring food and nutrition experts as they tackle this topic, share science-based information and answer YOUR questions.