- Translating the Science: Smart Principles for Communicating NutritionEvent Time04-20-2021 2:00-3:00pm ESTEvent LocationVirtual Event
Description: Join PepsiCo Health & Nutrition Sciences to learn from a diverse panel of nutrition professionals about key communication principles for effectively translating science. This event will help students and young professionals in food and nutrition science learn about important communication skills and will include an interactive workshop.
- Time to Kick Start Healthy EatingEvent Time05-04-2021 1:00pm - 3:30pm ETEvent LocationIFT Virtual Event
Description: Health makes headlines, but it's the journey to "healthy" that challenges consumers.
The COVID pandemic has brought personal and community health to the forefront. It has made all of us more conscious of our behaviors, from hygiene to social distancing to paying more attention to what we consume.
- Nutrition & Immune Health: Breaking Down the Science for Responsible and Clear CommunicationEvent Time05-11-2021 2:00-3:00pm ETEvent LocationVirtual Event
Description: Immune health is a field brimming with new and emerging research that draws the attention of consumers and healthcare professionals alike. Although the role of nutrition on immune health is a hot topic in today’s world, identifying credible and responsible claims can still pose as a challenge.
- Food as Medicine SummitEvent Time05-25-2021 8:00am - 5:40pm ETEvent LocationVirtual Event
Description: The Food as Medicine Summit brings together multiple stakeholders from healthcare and the food industry for a networking and learning opportunity truly grounded in evidence. Learn the latest of the whole field, and address the key obstacles standing in the way of widespread adoption and success for evidence-backed food for health.
Antonio Tataranni, Chief Medical Officer at PepsiCo, will participate in a Panel Discussion with Open Q+A: How and Why Should we Transition to a Food as Medicine Approach?
- Sweet Success: The Effectiveness of Low-Calorie Sweeteners for Weight Management and Energy Intake ControlEvent Time05-27-2021 12:00pm - 1:00pm ETEvent LocationVirtual Event
Description: Although low-calorie sweeteners (LCS) have long been considered an important tool for providing sweet taste with low or no calories, there has been much debate over their role in weight management and reducing energy intake. A new in-depth look at the evidence may put much of that debate to rest.
- FoodNiche Global Health Summit 2021Event Time05-27-2021 1:30pm ETEvent LocationVirtual Event
Description: FoodNiche Global Food Health Summit uniquely connects global food industry leaders, leading scientists, food innovators, educators, policy makers, food entrepreneurs and investors to facilitate collaborations & thought-provoking conversations promoting a healthier food future.
Join us for a session on Innovation and Meeting The Growing Consumer Demands For Healthier Products.
- 1st Food Oats ConferenceEvent Time06-08-2021 8:00am - 12:00pm ETEvent LocationVirtual Event
Description: The 1st Food Oats Conference will address the latest findings and innovations in oat based ingredient and food development, as well as the health impacts and consumer insights. The two-day conference on 8-9 June 2021 will take place as a live-streamed and interactive event, enabling online discussions with the presenters and on demand recording of the presentations.
With globally recognized keynote speakers, the Food Oats Conference will address the oat research and innovations from farm to health impacts by having four specific session themes:
- New Products ConferenceEvent Time09-14-2021 8:30am - 9:30am CTEvent LocationDallas, TX
OPENING KEYNOTE / MARIANNE O’SHEA, VP-GLOBAL NUTRITION SCIENCE, PEPSICO
NUTRITION MEETS INNOVATION: LEADING BY EXAMPLE AT PEPSICO
- The Food & Nutrition Conference & ExpoEvent Time10-16-2021 Time TBDEvent LocationVirtual Event
Description: Each fall, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics sponsors the world’s largest meeting of food and nutrition experts — more than 10,000 registered dietitian nutritionists, nutrition science researchers, policy makers, health-care providers and industry leaders attend the annual meeting — and address key issues affecting the health of all Americans.
Registration opens July 14.