- Affordability and Nutrition in the American Diet: Strategies to Close Crucial Nutrient GapsLocation -VirtualDate -01/26/2022Time -2-3PM EST
Are you a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) working with budget-conscious patients and clients? RDNs know meeting recommended intakes for fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and dairy can be a challenge.
- Lifting the Veil on How Food is Made: A Science-Based DiscussionLocation -VirtualDate -12/14/2021Time -2-3pm EST
Do you get questions from patients or clients about processed foods and beverages? This topic is often met with uncertainty, curiosity, and skepticism. Join PepsiCo Health and Nutrition Sciences for an engaging discussion featuring food and nutrition experts as they tackle this topic, share science-based information and answer YOUR questions.
- Sharing Your “Good News Folder”Location -VirtualDate -10/26/2021Time -2-3 PM EST
Description: Have you ever attributed your career success to external reasons and not your true abilities, knowledge, or expertise? Do you know someone who believes they do not deserve professional accolades because they feel they are not competent or worthy?
- The Science of Sweetness: Taste and LearnLocation -VirtualDate -10/13/2021Time -4-5 PM EST
Description: Why do some people taste sweetness differently than others? Why do some people have strong preferences for sweetness while others do not? Join the PepsiCo Health & Nutrition Sciences team as we take a page from wine tastings and lead you through an intimate virtual tasting of select beverages with our very own “Sweetness Sommelier,” Dr. John Hayes, Director of the Penn State Sensory Evaluation Center.
- Navigating FODMAPs in the Real World: Tips for PracticeLocation -Virtual EventDate -09/28/2021Time -2:00pm-3:00pm EST
Description: The Low FODMAP Diet* (LFD) is a therapeutic option for patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome to help manage symptoms and improve quality of life. This eating pattern can be challenging to maintain without the proper guidance of a credentialed healthcare professional (HCP). In 2021, many patients have been leaving the comforts of controlled environments and re-entering social situations where food choices can make it difficult to manage their conditions, making the help of HCPs more relevant than ever.
- New Products ConferenceLocation -Dallas, TXDate -09/14/2021Time -8:30am - 9:30am CT
OPENING KEYNOTE / MARIANNE O’SHEA, VP-GLOBAL NUTRITION SCIENCE, PEPSICO
NUTRITION MEETS INNOVATION: LEADING BY EXAMPLE AT PEPSICO
- The “Low-calorie Sweetener Education” Grant ProgramLocation -Virtual Grant ProgramDate -08/02/2021Time -8:00am ET
Congratulations to the recipients of the inaugural PepsiCo Health & Nutrition Sciences (H&NS) Grant Program! Follow updates on this page as the grant recipients implement their nutrition education programs.